1. Memorize Psalm 100:4.
2. Name five Bible kings. Which kings were the best rulers and why?
a. Tell the stories about two of the kings as the children act out the stories.
3. Name at least four queens in the Bible. Why are these queens important?
4. Write a story about queens and read it to the class.
5. Make two of the following:
a. A throne room using a shoe box
b. Make crowns and explain what decorations meant to the king
c. Decorate a chair for a king
d. Make a mural of a throne room
Following Jesus makes a difference in our lives.
2. First king – Saul; second king – David; third king – Solomon. Joash was seven years old when he started his reign; Josiah was eight when he became king, King Jesus, etc. These are just a few examples, list more if possible. (a). Use costumes, crowns, throne chair, etc. if possible.
3.. Vashti, Esther, Bathsheba, Queen of Sheba, Jezebel, etc.
4. May work in small groups to write the story, then share the story with the class.
5. Use Bible story books for picture ideas. Possibilities include throne, carpet, pictures, vases, jewels, velvet, etc.
My Bible Stories
My Bible Friends