1. Name at least five parts of a horse from a drawing.
2. Name and describe the different horse breeds and the different uses of each.
3. Explain and demonstrate the correct form to mount a horse.
4. Explain and demonstrate the correct form to trot.
5. Explain the correct form to gallop.
6. Explain how to manage a horse in the following circumstances:
a. If the horse is scared
b. If the horse refuses to obey
c. If it bolts
7. Explain in detail how to control a horse by the reins. This is one of the key points of horsemanship.
8. Explain four preventive rules to follow, in order of execution, to avoid the horse becoming overheated after prolonged exercise.