1. Make a picture book of at least six pages.
2. Memorize Joel 1:3 and discuss the meaning.
3. Share your picture book with others and explain why you picked these pictures. Did sharing your book help you understand Joel 1:3?
1. Create a family picture book or choose any subject, object, or theme as the basis for your book. Include photos, magazine pictures, and/or drawings.
2. Use a variety of materials to decorate the book such as: colored or printed paper, stickers, punch-outs, decorative scissors, buttons, foam cut-outs, embellishments, beads, etc.
3. Provide a short description of the picture.
4. May choose different Bible versions such as, KJV, NKJV, Clear Word, etc.
5. Share your book with family, club, school, or with friends.
Purpose of award:
Building memories, developing appreciation for family, or learning more about a specific subject.
Helping Hand, My Family, I.
Websites, books, library.