1. Describe how to care for skis and boots.
2. Demonstrate the following:
a. How to carry your skis
b. How to put them on
c. How to fasten them
3. Demonstrate how to climb in steps, in scissors, and how to make a kick turn.
4. Demonstrate how to sideslip and go over bumps.
5. Demonstrate how to turn right, left, and brake.
6. Describe the different kinds of snow.
7. Demonstrate the following:
a. How to run a short slalom of six gates
b. Safely ride a beginner’s lift and ski the beginner’s hill under control and in good form.