1. Learn a little about the Olympic Games:
a. Where were they first held?
c. Where will the next Games be held?
2. Make an Olympic banner.
3. Make an Olympic torch.
4. Play an Olympic game.
5. Make an Olympic color chain.
6. Memorize II Timothy 4:7.
7. Who in the New Testament talks about running a race?
8. Discuss with your parent or teacher what I Corinthians 9:24-26 means.
1. Use an encyclopedia to answer (a) and (b).
2. This banner can be an 8.5" x 11" or everyone can work on one together as a club.
3. Each person makes a torch. It can be made out of a Styrofoam cone, paper maché, etc.
4. Games like a baton race, javelin throw (Nerf javelin), sock throw, standing broad jump, etc.
5. The chain can be made out of chenille. Use the Olympic colors (black, yellow, green, and blue). Twist each chenille strip in a circle, attach the circle to another strip of chenille, twist and continue until all colors are used. Can be worn on the Adventurer’s head.