1. Pick a country you want to study.
2. On a world map, find the location of the country and identify what continent it is on.
3. Find, draw, or trace a map and flag of your country.
4. Learn six facts about the country, such as those suggested below:
a. Draw or find a picture of the native dress.
b. Learn a Sabbath or secular song.
c. Listen to the national anthem.
d. Learn to play a Sabbath or secular game.
e. Name the main religion.
f. Collect a stamp, postcard, or coin.
g. Read or listen to a legend, myth, or story.
5. Make a simple craft or food from the country.
6. Read in the Bible how languages originated at the tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1-9).