1. Play a song on a simple instrument, OR mark the rhythm of a tune with a tambourine, triangle, etc.
2. Act out a character or animal with costume or gestures so the group may recognize it.
3. With the group, act out a story or sing a song.
4. Sing two traditional songs of your country.
5. With a few friends, organize fifteen minutes of entertainment for a group, OR tell a story to a group.
6. Find, read, and explain the meaning of Psalm 66:1-2.
1. Use a reed pipe, flute, harmonica, recorder, piano, etc.
2. Encourage the Adventurers to use their imaginations and creativity.
3. Help the Adventurers share and take turns. Encourage group singing as well as individual talents.
4. Teach the Adventurers some traditional songs. If your group includes children from many nationalities, learn songs of different countries and sing them as a group. Encourage parents to teach songs of their childhood to their children.
5. Encourage the Adventurers to work together and organize a program. If you are working with an individual, have him or her tell you a story.
6. Discuss the verses together and decide how you can make a joyful "noise."